wechat id fastfuriousshop / whatsapp 01132088395 / online business shop for girls and boys !

MY SWEETHEART

she's gone

waving hands while giving a flying kiss

i'm waiting for my only prince charming to come and get me . what's he doing right now ? when will he appears in front of me ? where will he meet me ? how will we get to know each other ? keep calm and stay strong , Allah had arranged everything .

bulan ogos tak habis lagi tapi plan untuk bulan september dah full dah pun adoi . plan yang terlebih banyak tuu sedang menyebabkan saya perlu memujuk beberapa orang makhluk Tuhan . i'm just leaving not dying laa dudes !

one by one things have been kick out of my life and step by step had been taken by me . honestly it's not that easy but i will make it easy as long as i able to . i can't believe i'm saying this but right now i really wished that i'm can tutup mulut orang daripada talking about me or even mention my name , can i ?

well baby girl eh big girl , everything was changed by yourself . you're the one who makes decisions , you're the one who takes actions , you're the one who did mistakes , you're the one who turn the situation upside down . did you regret ? i don't think so and i hope no . 

dear myself , this is not the end of the world . tertutup satu lain akan terbuka satu pintu lain , in shaa allah . just believe that all is well . by end of this month , i will start my new life with new wan zulaikha . can't wait to meet you my darling september . xoxo !


all she wanted was s0me0ne t0 l0ve her with his heart ♥

YANG BENAR LAGI BENAR TIADA YANG BENAR MELAINKAN YANG BENAR BENAR BELAKA xD